QBIC’s Lean Coach Program – the first of its kind in Qatar – is specifically designed to develop the next generation of certified coaches & equip them with skill sets that allow them to help transform promising startups into successful businesses.
Coach the Next
Within this program, a select group of candidates will gain a thorough understanding of the startup journey and the key technical & personal developmental needs at each stage of growth, and its first round will kick-off with emphasis on the Problem Solution Fit stage.
- Technical Sessions: 10 sessions; ranging from coaching mindset, business model canvas & customer segmentation to prototyping, marketing, market sizing, & pitching
- Observation Sessions: 4 sessions; giving participants the opportunity to observe professional coaches in action with real startups & challenges
- Customer Interviews: acquiring a deeper understanding of customers, from the startup’s perspective
How You Can Be A Certified QBIC Coach
- Be Qatari or a resident of Qatar
- Have basic business knowledge about operations and financials
- Have deep knowledge in at least one business or technical area
- Be willing to put in the time and effort to acquire knowledge and support entrepreneurs
- Have the passion & commitment to support local entrepreneurs
- Have good knowledge of the Qatari market & international markets as well
The following areas are a plus:
- Has been a founding partner in a startup or worked in a startup at some point
- Has attended QBIC’s LeanStartup Program
- Has solid business background
Why You Should Apply for this Program
- Completing the program successfully will grant you a certificate of completion & recognition during Demo Day
- The TOP 5 performing coaches will attend an international entrepreneurship conference
- The TOP 2 performing coaches will receive a business modelling certified training abroad
- Coaches whose startups pass the QBIC activation phase & secure a rating above 70% will receive a financial reward per each startup they coach.