QBIC’s Lean Coach Program – the first of its kind in Qatar – is specifically designed to develop the next generation of certified startup coaches & equip them with skill sets that allow them to help transform promising startups into successful businesses.
Coach the Next
Following the success of the first edition, a new wave of select candidates will gain a thorough understanding of the startup journey and the key technical & personal developmental needs at each stage of growth, starting with the Problem Solution Fit stage.
- Virtual Training Sessions: delivered virtually, over 5 weeks; participants will dive into key modules ranging from coaching mindset, business model canvas & customer segmentation to prototyping, marketing, market sizing, & pitching.
- Virtual Coaching Sessions: 5 sessions; giving participants the opportunity to shadow a professional coach & work directly – virtually – with real startups & challenges within the Lean Startup Program.
- Hands-On Coaching Sessions: 5 sessions; giving participants the opportunity to directly coach – face-to-face – real startups from the Lean Startup Program.
- June 21, 2020 – Start of Virtual Training Sessions (5 weeks)
- September 2020 – Start of Virtual & Hands-On Coaching Sessions (10 sessions in total)
- December 2020 – Program Concludes & Certificates Awarded to Top Performers
What You Need to Apply
- Be Qatari or a resident of Qatar
- Have at least 7 years of working experience within the business world or academia domain
- Have deep knowledge in at least one business or technical area
- Be willing to commit to coaching startups recurrently, starting from January 2021
- Have the passion to support local entrepreneurs
- Possess good knowledge of the Qatari market & international markets as well
Why Join This Program
- Earn your QBIC startup coach certification upon successfully completing the program’s 3 core components
- Earn the opportunity to qualify for a more advanced “acceleration coach” certification
- Earn a 1-year, paid contract – starting January 2021 – by coaching up to 2 startups recurrently